Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Dialogue Journal # 2

1.
To "D":
Steffie21 said...
hey mean butt, you need to lay off that last comment you made... i'm going to have to make a nickname up for you too... hah But yeah, that is really good that you finally got it. Like if you were keeping up with the reading and the work, it wouldn't be too hard, but you got it all done with. So you shouldn't have any worries anymore. Now it is you and me... today and tomorrow... LESSON PLANS dude... for real.. got to finish them.. hah And love ya lots toots!


From "D":
"D" said...
I sorry for that!

But the book was too confusing at first and then I finally started understanding that everyone eventually goes to solitude. And it all started making sense to me about their life. And the way that their family history was all planned out or them before the time. No worries anymore! I'm all good..the book is done and so is this project almost! A-M-E-N!
The lesson plans are going to be pimp and I really think that we have some really good ideas soo far about it all. Hopefully everyone doesn't take them..lol..
But I love ya too..
Bye hunny pie!

2.
To "D":
Steffie21 said...
Well you should not be sorry, it is your opinion, so you can say what you want... hah!

But the book was really confusing at first, but i am really happy that you caught on to it eventually. And so did i, but a little spark notes never hurt right... hah!??!?!
And how everyone goes into solitude, are you talking about the actual book, or are you talking about the AP ENGLISH class. (Because we have had like no personal lives!!!!! BOOOO)
But the book and family history ending was kind of weird. I did not like the ending what so ever!!!! But your right, no more worries!!!!!!!
Anyways though, our lesson plans are pretty cool, so let's keep up that great work. Dude, i like the fish thing we are doing. And yes they are PIMP!!! for real.. and no one will take them... that is pretty hard to copy off of without using the same exact thing and ideas!!!!!
Love you lots though sweetie pie and talk to ya soon hun!

From "D":
"D" said...
Okay then I'm not sorry!No worries! Spark notes was helping me and moving me along a little faster at the parts that were totally spacey to me! We all went into solitude..She must have talked to the local people at the steer..they were sick of seeing so many high school kids there all the time. So she decided to make us do this project for her! The ending was gay gay gay! I mean it was kinda stupid too!! Our lesson plans are due to you wanting to be a teacher and the need to be creative! Keep it up buddy!!

Love Ya!

3.
To "D":
Steffie21 said...
dude.. you better tell her... don't you dare disrespect the steer!!! don't she dare...and you neither.. the steer loves us for real.. they no what we want as soon as we sit down.. so yeah... back up!And yeah... spark notes was a lot of help especially with learning who was who.. and what generation they all were.. so it is all good.And yeah... the ending could have been better cause we read and did all that work.. for an erasing of a memory.. what is that?!?!?! what is that??????But guess what... our lesson plans are totally pimp dude... and i love them!!!! absolutely the best!!! now all we need is to finish it up a bit!

Love ya and talk to you

2 comments:

"D" said...

I sorry for that!
But the book was too confusing at first and then I finally started understanding that everyone eventually goes to solitude. And it all started making sense to me about their life. And the way that their family history was all planned out or them before the time.
No worries anymore! I'm all good..the book is done and so is this project almost! A-M-E-N!
The lesson plans are going to be pimp and I really think that we have some really good ideas soo far about it all. Hopefully everyone doesn't take them..lol..
But I love ya too..
Bye hunny pie!

"D" said...

Okay then I'm not sorry!
No worries! Sparknotes was helping me and moving me along a little faster at the parts that were totally spacy to me! We all went into solitude..She must have talked to the local people at the steer..they were sick of seeing soo many high school kids there all the time. So she decided to make us do this project for her! The ending was gay gay gay! I mean it was kinda stupid too!! Our lesson plans are due to you wanting to be a teacher and the need to be creative! Keep it up buddy!!
Love Ya!