Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My Dialogue Journals

I really like this idea of dialogue journals because you have

different aspects of the texts now. You are able to discuss

your feelings towards the book, the characters, the plot,

and the themes, while getting some sort of response back.

It really helps you connect the modern world into the text

that you are supposed to know. Also, it helps you tag back

and forth with your friends. We can openly discuss the book

without being bored from the material because we can joke

around with one another in our comments. So this proves

that the dialogue journals are really helpful because

you can see many different perspectives. But

underneath my opinion of dialgue journals, is the

actually interaction between my fellow classmates

and myself. They deal with the text, material, and

our lives. I am really excited with this journal. It keeps

me signing onto my blogger!

No comments: